Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Negative to Positive =]

Recently's mood is kinda unstable,
sometimes can be so happy because of one little things,
but also can be extremely sad also because of some tiny minor incident.

i've try hard to be happy, but just couldn't stop my brain to think every possibility of negative.
i also want to be Positive, i always told my some of my friend to think Positive as well,
but i couldn't , i can lie them, i can lie everyone, but i just couldn't lie my heart.

Today's morning and afternoon actually im quite happy,
but dono why after noon nap, suddenly moods turn...
without any reason... just.. everything seems so.. not right..
tears drop for no reason, disappointed for no reason, down for no reason..
just this Moment, i can't find any reason for me to Smile.
hope to chat with u so hope that i can found a reason to smile, because u always the one can easily make me feel the happiness.. don't ask me why, because i also don't know why.. just no reason...=]
but...

alright.. Gd night people.
and I've promises myself will always, never bring the sadness to the next day.. =]

Happy・Happiness・Happiest o(^_-)O


No comments:

Post a Comment